sábado, 5 de março de 2011

O ator Matthew Perry, o Chandler de "Friends", disse ter sido agredido na escola por ser fã de Tori

Matthew Perry 'Beaten Up' for Being Tori Amos Fan -- Music Appreciation
Posted on Mar 3rd 2011 3:00PM by Jenny Charlesworth

Matthew Perry paid Conan O'Brien a visit recently, and while he was in the hot seat, the actor revealed that his love for singer-songwriter Tori Amos was the source of much pain – literally– while growing up. "I have terrible taste in music, and I've been made fun of it my entire life," he told O'Brien on the talk-show host's Feb. 22 program. "Essentially, if you're a woman, and in you're in any kind of emotional duress at all and you sing about it, I will buy it and listen to it over and over, [like] Tori Amos – believe me, I got beaten up for this in school."
via Spinner

3 comentários:

Mariela disse...

Chandler, Chandler... sempre o mais zoado!

Victor disse...

HAHAHAHAHHA

Bruno disse...

Falando assim, parece que ele estava na escola durante os anos 90. Hahaha. Acho que ele apanhou por causa do gosto musical em geral - a Tori deve ter sido só um exemplo